The warmer weather is right around the corner and that means it’s time for spring cleaning. Are you ready? Stored Away Self Storage knows getting rid of winter clutter is a challenge. We are prepared to tackle the mess by organizing with Pinterest. Find creative ideas for home renovation, decorations, and organization. Keep reading for easy links to get started today.
PLANNING IS KEY:
- Pinterest has lots of information so, be specific when you search and save ideas. Save your ideas on specific boards so you can easily find them when you need them.
- Stay organized on Pinterest! This is just as important as organizing your home.
- Make a checklist to stay on task and get the job done sooner.
- Find a monthly, or yearly schedule to keep track of what you need done when.
- Find easy reuse and recycle ideas to cut down on waste and keep your budget happy.
- Keep your closet and dresser under control. Easy closet organization tips and ways to edit your wardrobe are just a search away.
- Don’t let your bathroom take on a mind of its own, keep it organized with storage solutions and cleaning hacks that will save the day.
- Your kitchen and outdoor space are hot spots to hang out during neighborhood gatherings and picnics. Keep them spotless all season long, with creative seating and cleaning tips.
- Make your guest bedroom an oasis and kick the clutter out.
- Pinterest even has solutions for garage organization. Save space where you need it most.
ORGANIZING YOUR LIFE:
- Be prepared for emergencies with an ICE book (In Case of Emergency). You’ll be thankful when you have all your documents in order during a time of chaos.
- Life get’s hectic with after school activities, meetings, and more, so keep your family command center in a place that everyone will stay up to date.
- With so many different ways to budget it’s hard to know which one works for you. Use Pinterest to narrow down what stops the financial stress
Let’s tackle spring cleaning like a pro this year. With the help of storage professionals at Stored Away Self Storage you have advice, supplies, and creative ideas to make the most of your space. Stop in today to talk about all the possibilities.