It is that time of year to clean out the cobwebs and make some extra room in your space, are you ready? If you need the best packing supplies or room to store your belongings, Stored Away Self Storage in Sneads Ferry, NC, has everything on site. We even have an expert to guide you through this hectic moment. Check out our list of must-have tools below.
Packing Supplies Checklist:
- So you don’t have to go buy a whole new dinnerware set, wrap your plates, bowls, cups, etc. in bubble wrap, kraft paper, or newsprint.
- It’s always better to buy in bulk! For the bigger jobs go for the value pack of tape. The 3 rolls will keep you moving for 30 boxes.
- Our covers have micro-pores that allow your mattress and large furniture to breathe.
- Since the large boxes shouldn’t have your heaviest items, stack the smaller/medium boxes on the bottom. The smaller boxes are better suited for heavy objects.
- The cardboard insert in the glass partition kit is useful for kitchen items. For added protection use bubble pouches to cushion any movement.
- Disk Locks are the most common lock in self storage because of the stainless-steel exterior and weather resistant features.
- Moisture is everywhere, even in dry climates, to prevent having to buy a whole new set of furniture use Damp-Rid moisture control.
- Whether you transport your belongings to a house or storage unit, secure them for the ride. Tie everything down with nylon rope or shrink wrap.
- It is smart to have “fragile” labels on hand while packing. If friends and family are helping, the sticker will let them know which boxes need extra care.
- Most moving kits consist of 5 small boxes, 4 medium boxes, 2 large, 1 tall box, 2 rolls of clear tape, 2 rolls of bubble pack and one marker.
Get ready to revitalize your space with Stored Away Self Storage.